Thursday, February 3, 2011

New start

Ok where do i start? I am from Mexico i came to the United States 8 years ago. I was living in San Diego California with some of my uncles.. thats where i met my husband and we decided to start a new  life togheter so he brought me to Utah, we got married almost 5 years ago. I brought my daughter Alexa to our family and then we have add Diana and just recently James. We have been really blessed with our children.
We have lived in West Jordan there i met lots of wonderful people one of my best friend (almost my sister) and my ex-next door neighbor Amy, and Lucy.. i've been so blessed with them.



I am a convert to the church... just a little over a year i was baptize and after that my life has gotten so much better countless of Blessing were waiting for me :) Thanks Amy for pushing me to finally do it :). We sold our house a little over a year and bought a new one in Riverton.. here again found wonderful people and friends who take care of us and love us.. I love this area i feel secure knowing my children will be growing up here.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Welcome, welcome to the blogging world!! Just another way for us to connect. I miss you lots and wish we could spend time together. The kids are getting soo big!!

    ReplyDelete